SC - Pennsic - Off Topic

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Thu Feb 5 14:12:06 PST 1998

     Please excuse the bandwith on this but I'm afraid that my e-mail
     program does not let me see individual e-mail addresses.

     I am going to my first Pennsic this year.  I am fairly new in the SCA
     and I don't know many people outside of far northern Ansteorra.  I
     don't really want to camp by myself and I was wondering if there was
     anyone from Ansteorra (Gunther, Bear??) who might know if Ansteorra
     camps in a group or in smaller household or area groupings.  I am
     meeting a friend there but she doesn't know anyone from her area,
     either.  I know that most Ansteorrans are gearing up for Gulf Wars
     right now but I thought I would throw the question out and see what
     kind of response I get.

     Mercedes de Cerdanya
     Shire of Mooneschadowe
     Kingdom of Ansteorra