SC - Digby's Excellent Cake

Fri Feb 6 16:09:02 PST 1998

>>We will of course provide the ubiquitous sausages, cheese, and
>>bread, but I was wondering if anyone would have any slightly-more creative
>>ideas, which are hopefully a.) inexpensive, b.) not needing too much
>>refrigeration or careful handling, and c.) preparable ahead of time.

Things to serve cold:
- - roast pork with pepper sauce or a garlic walnut sauce
- - chicken pasties (some chicken breast dipped in egg with ginger, placed
in a pastry with a piece of bacon and wrapped up like a turnover)
- - great pies
- - spinach cheese tarts
- - mushroom cheese tarts
- - honey almond candy