SC - sultanas

Tyrca@aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 08:50:31 PST 1998

I'm thinking they're a fruit, perhaps a raisin.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Okay, this one has me puzzling.
: I've come across a fruit bread recipe in a Scottish cookbook (OOP) that
calls
: for sultanas.  Anyone know what they are?
:
: Mordonna DuBois
: Warrior Haven
: Atenveldt