SC - Fw: [Mid] Bardic Circle

John and Barbara Enloe jbenloe at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 8 13:52:33 PST 1998

Cariadoc and Ras, particularly,

 I just picked up a book called "A History of the Arab Peoples", by Albert
 Hourani, who is Emeritus Fellow at St. Anthony's College at Oxford. It goes
 into the early history, starting about 700 about the appearance of
 Muhammad, and continues up to the present day. I did notice that it has no
 subject headings on Christian Arabs, but otherwise it seems to be pretty
 good. Are you familiar with it? Can you tell me anything to beware of, in
 so far as inaccuracies?

 Thanks,
 Phlip

 phlip at morganco.net