SC - Re: Catalan source

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Tue Feb 10 17:35:19 PST 1998

     Congradulations!!!!! Best of luck with a smooth pregnancy.  I know
multiple births sometimes come earily, very earily. And you don't get to
bring your prize home from the hospital.
     I know my son was delivered 10 1/2 weeks earily, weighing 2 pounds
2 ounces, and stayed in the hospital for 2 and 1/2 months.  I saw alot
of twins, and trips in the neonatal unit.  Jot down my e-mail address if
you want to talk about that possibility.  If they wiegh over 4 1/2
pounds, the hospital I was at let them go home after a few days.  Good
luck

arabella

>Date: 10 Feb 1998 08:35:25 -0800
>From: "Marisa Herzog" <marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu>
>Subject: SC - very OOP & OT
>To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>
>                      very OOP & OT
2/10/98

>First:
>BIG apologies for the bandwidth, I am not trying to start an off topic
*way*
>out there thread.
>Second:  the news.
>As so many of you have become as close to friends as any who have not
actually
>ever met, I felt it was time to share some news...
>I am 16 weeks pregnant, with