SC - RE: Piperfarces - a query

Jessica Tiffin melesine at ilink.nis.za
Wed Feb 11 11:18:04 PST 1998

>And it came to pass on 11 Feb 98, that Cindy Renfrow wrote:
>
>> Hello!  Just a quick note to let you know that the new, improved,
>> corrected, etc., etc., 2nd edition of "Take a Thousand Eggs or More"
>> will be printed in a few weeks.  Yay!  :-)
>
>My Lady,
>
>I own the two-volume spiral-bound version (the first edition, I
>presume).  May I ask how the second edition differs and what the
>improvements are?
>
>Lady Brighid ni Chiarain of Tethba
>Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
>mka Robin Carroll-Mann *** harper @ idt.net

Hello!  The major changes are:
- - re-written most of the book
- - completely re-proofread & corrected the originals & translations
- - more than 20 newly adapted recipes added to Vol. 1
- - improved some of the 1st ed. adaptations
- - added the quantity & suggested number of servings
- - expanded the how-to section and glossary
- - added more illustrations
- - expanded the index & bibliography
- - omitted some extraneous stuff

The new edition will be wire-bound with a green & cream-colored cover.

Cindy/Sincgiefu
renfrow at skylands.net