SC - Cordial Handout Debts

Irissa Mitchell IrissaM at stlabs.com
Wed Feb 11 13:12:11 PST 1998

     Caointiarn -

     Would you confirm that you got my payment?

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu

Subject: SC - Cordial Handout  Debts
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    2/11/98 1:00 PM

        Dear Cooks,

        I have been placed in an awkward situation among you, and  I do not have
Miss Manners to consult about the matter.

        Many of you asked for a handout on Cordials that I was willing to share
for coverage of postage and copying.  And I gladly sent out the materials
as I recieved your s-mail addresses, expecting reimbursment  to return
posthaste.
Alas,  this did not happen . . . . There are many among you who have
forgotten your obligation of debt, and now I am having to remind you of your
promise.  For those of you who have the  $2.00 waiting in an envelope,
 but hadn't written down my address, it is:
                Karen  Ostrowski
                RR2  Box 2036
                Lewistown,  MT  59457

        Thank you

        Caointiarn

calculated mischief is invigorating - mary anne radmacher-hershey