SC - Cordial Handout Debts

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Feb 11 17:14:51 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/11/98 2:32:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
melesine at ilink.nis.za writes:

<< We used cheddar; I think a softer cheese will end up too runny when you fry
 it, and will probably try to escape. >>

Mozzerella comes to mind also. :-) In reality this recipe is one of the carry
overs from the MA to the Modern world. You can find this  at most Italian
restaurants and in your frozen food case at the supermarket if you are in a
hurry and want to have something "period" in a hurry. ;-)

Ras