SC - Hedgehogs

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 06:07:26 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/12/98 8:24:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
MdePeyriac at aol.com writes:

<< And
 they both like to cook scrambled eggs (I know, not period but...)   :o_)

                                                Melusine >>

I find it pretty hard to imagine that scrambled eggs were not period. Where
did you run across this bit of info? Since scrambled eggs are my very favorite
form of eggs and so basic in construction, I had automatically tho't them
"period". OTOH, Both omelettes and French toast , which are more elaborite
ways of serving eggs , are both documentably period.

Would it be possible for anyone who has information either proving or
disproving the use of scrambled eggs in the MA please post the information and
source material to me? Thanks in advance.

Ras