SC - kid cooks redux

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:47:37 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/12/98 5:20:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MdePeyriac at aol.com writes:

<< My
 lord used Crown Royal in his last batch.  I choked on the expense, but I was
 told that the results were liquid gold! >>

The Crown Royal I sell at the liquor store is a Canadian Whiskey which are rye
based spirits. Irish whiskey is a barley based spirit. I am curious as to the
difference in the final product when using two definitely different spirits. I
do not doubt that the Cream cordial you produced was in fact luscious. I am
wondering if the results are equally tasty using corn based whiskeys such as
bourbons. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you in advance.

Ras