SC - sotelties

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 12 23:04:49 PST 1998

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> I had mentioned in my post that the hedgehogs I saw were at my local pet store
> (to be read YOUNG hedgehogs) and they are not anywheres near the size you
> mention, They are in fact about the size of an orange when rolled up. I did
> not have to estimate the size of the animal since I was holding it in my hands
> at the time.

Certainly young one are smaller (everyone knows that the only animal
that is born its adult size is the camel ;-).

> of weight in reproducing any dish. Since dishes were more often times than not
> prepared as 2 servings , INHO, the "Yrchoun" recipe would best be presented as
> a young orange sized headgehog instead of a large 6 or 8 serving illusion.

Of course you are free to make illusion baby hedeghogs a much as you
want. All I did was to point out that actual, live,
"terror-of-the-earthworms" hedegehogs are larger than that. If someone
wants to make the illusion "cocktail" hedegehogs, or "The Hedegehog That
Ate Pittsburg" it is, as far as I'm concerned, their own choice.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
Cogito, ergo erras.