SC - Cheesecakes

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Mon Feb 16 21:52:45 PST 1998

I was wondering if someone out there could help me or maybe past on to
someone who can.  A friend of mine and I are novice liquer and cordial
makers.  When have collected a many reciepes (period -  some not) as we
could get our hands on and have set a goal of 26 liquers in 52 weeks.  In
order to achieve our goal we would like to now when certain fruits become
ripe and are available in the stores.   We know strawberries and so of
the more common ones but what about the weird stuff like dewberries,
rubarb, etc et al.  What we have been searching for is a list most
preferably but we would take a book we had to root through.  Does such a
thing exist???  I have looked in the 98 Old Farmers Almanac and if the
info was there I missed it.  I have looked through several 'complete
gardening' guides and the most info I got either a) covered only ten
different fruits or b)told me when to plant and to harvest when ripe but
with no clue to the reader how long in between each activity.  My mother
has suggested a really good cookbook (an option I have yet to explore)
and the net (which I shall do this evening).  Does anyone have any
further starting points? (Or maybe even some advice in general).

	All help would be apprecitated.

	Alesia Gillefalyn
	House WyldeRose
	Shirony of Seareach