SC - Hedgehogs

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Feb 16 22:10:02 PST 1998

Bogdan gives the rules for a siege cooking contest:

Siege Cookery Contest

Required Ingredients
(you must use at least some of the below listed ingredients)

1/4 loaf stale white bread
1/2 cup rice
<snip>
48 raisins
1 mystery meat (this will be either pork, chicken, or beef,
                          approx. the size of a small cutlet, #'s will
                          be drawn for the mystery meat from the
                           contestants, no whining allowed.)

Optional Items - You do not have to use, but it might help.

1 orange
2 eggs

Neat!, Although *I* wouldn’t have the first idea where to start.
I hope you will post some of the results here after the competition
is over.

Are the teams allowed to barter food supplies among themselves? Can
they trade mystery meats? I would expect not, but the rules don't
mention this.

Stefan li Rous