SC - King's taste comments

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Wed Feb 18 05:42:34 PST 1998

> A couple of years ago I was given some King Arthur flour,
> and found out that it _really_ does improve the quality of the
> product.
I have found that, since I have started using King Arthur Flour
regularly, as opposed to bulk Gold Medal, that I get more consistent
rises and better textures in my breads. I will l continue to use it, and
gladly pay the diff.

Brandu

PS  I am planning to cook an event --about 130 -- soon(my first!), with
7 working full size ovens. But I have limited storage. I was hoping to
do fresh baked breads or good meat pasties (or hopefully both).
I figure that means about 14 loaves and 28 large pasties.
Does any-one have any ideas how I can do this with a minimum of
precooking, and not tear my hair out?