SC - Re: Puck bashing rant

R.A. Kappler II kappler at edgenet.net
Wed Feb 18 17:38:44 PST 1998

OK, I delurk to ask a question.

I am doing a lot of reading about the Celts at this time and the topic
of what the Celts would have had for basic foods and what they might
have had for cooking utinsels has come up.

The region of interest would be the Celts in Britain, Ireland, Scotland
and the time frame around and prior to the Roman invasion of Britain.

I found a small section on Celtic foods in "Food in Antiquity" but I am
looking for more information than is in that source.

Any suggestions on sources of informatin on the Celts are appreciated.

Thanks

GreyWolf