SC - kitchen kits (long)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Feb 19 15:07:22 PST 1998

Corwyn said:
Stefan,

Dunno where you are right off the top of my head, but considering your
address, you MIGHT try a hispanic market. Believe it or not, cone suger is
still available there. I honestly don't know if it's exactly like the Medieval
product. It's dark, but it is molded into the cone shape that sugar loafs have
always LOOKED like. Check it out and see if this is a reasonable substitute.

==========
Thank you, I’ll check this out sometime and give you all a report.

I haven’t replied to the Where are you thread, but I am in the
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra which is Austin, TX. So finding a
hispanic market shouldn’t be too difficult.

Baroness Clarissa and Mistress Meadbth(sp?) who have sometimes been
seen on this list are also in my barony.

Any other period type foods or seasonings that I should look for
when I’m checking hispanic stores out?

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net