SC - Off topic/ American Mead Association

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 03:50:40 PST 1998

M'lords and M'ladies,
	Having recived mail from both the list and privately to me I have
reached a decision to do the following:
	1. Collect period recipes from this list and other sources.
	2. Cite the poster and source of the recipes with the recipe to
the best of my ability in my collection.
	3. I will NOT be selling my collection at events (or anywhere
else) in any quantity at all.
	4. I will consider that all permissions given thus far, are for
my ability to collect them for personal use ONLY.
	5. If anyone asks to purchase my collection, the answer is "no".
	6. I may give copies of my collection as gifts only.
	7. Ask the people under the rock to move aside and let another
one hide under it.

	I do wish to thank all who sent me mail correcting me on my
errors. I think that this has been a good lesson for me not to get too
enthusiastic about publishing a cookbook. I may do that someday, but not
anytime in the next few years, if ever. Collection is one thing, but
distribution and sales are something else. It was pointed out that a lot
of hard work does go into the recipes on this list regardless of the
ability to copyright the materials. I have little to contribute to this
list other than a love of cooking so I will be lurking for a time.

...We now return to our regulary scheduled food fight....

Korrin S. DaArdain
Dodging trees in the Kingdom of An Tir.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com