SC - Copyright of Recipes

Fri Feb 20 07:50:02 PST 1998

> Two editions of the journal came out after her death-- a memorial issue
containing material that had already been  in preparation, and then an issue
which was nothing less than an embarrassment to the mead community (including
some material that was printed without permission).

Got the one, didn't get the other...

>That was a year ago; nothing has been published since.

Don't I know it..

I had high hopes for the AMA. I poured money down a rathole. At the age of 40
it's not the first time I ever did that, but it WAS one of the most
disapointing.

Corwyn