SC - Cook book collection

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Feb 20 13:52:43 PST 1998

Greetings!

Being on the digest, I don't know yet if anyone has offered yet, but I will
proffer my offer of compilation here.

If anyone wishes to contribute articles and recipes of a mediaeval sort,
for inclusion into a cookbook for the mainly-SCA crowd, please send them to
me.  I will compile them into usable form, and look into publication.

You must include your name and other vitae for crediting the work.  All
recipes from redactions must be attributed and available for new copyright.
 I will research them as best I can and weed out any that are of
questionable origin.  This is going to be quite the hairball, but I think
we can manage a respectable work here.

If it manages to go to print, the proceeds will be split amongst the
contributors in as equitable a manner as possible, or alternately, the
monies may be donated to a charity that we can all agree upon.  These
details will be worked out before anything goes anywhere near a publisher.

Eoin Campbell