SC - Cheesecake and Lent

Sun Feb 22 11:01:00 PST 1998

> Unethical?  I can't imagine what type of person would consider the service you
> provide unethical.  Since the WWW is quote "the largest cacophony of free
> speech the world has ever seen," I can't imagine that anyone who is sane and
> loves freedom would be opposed to a receptacle of knowledge made freely
> available to all peoples.  There are a lot of sick minds out there!

Don't be so quick to label people -- they usually have fine reasons
why they want to label an archive unethical, generally that they
consider it re-publication instead of just an archive. I happen to
disagree with them, but there are far more positive ways of convincing
them than this sort of talk.

- -- gb