SC - Re- Recipe for Fin

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Feb 2 10:07:35 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Re- Recipe for Finn                 2/2/98

<snip>ACK!  People eat hedgehogs!? 8(
- -brid hecgwiht
argent goutty de sang, a winged hedgehog segreant sable
<snip>
Only the soft, squishy parts.  And they come with their own toothpicks!!
On a serious note, is hedgehog found in other cultures as a meat
product?  I know they are found in Egypt, eastern Europe as well.
Nick
<>
Well I guess they do have a pention ending up roasted, as they like to clime
into people's leaf piles before said piles are lit.  I can't imagine they
would taste very good tho...
- -brid