SC - Period foods (coffee and tea) My $.02

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 13:26:50 PST 1998

Christi.Redeker at digital.com writes:

<< Again, this was my opinion, burn me at the stake if you wish, just
 remember burning the meat removes all the fat an taste from it....

 Murkial >>

I see your point. But IIRC, the original thread on coffee and tea was based on
the premise that it was inappropriate to serve at "events". It then rapidly
degenerated to the level of coffee at feasts which is a whole other concept. I
may have missed something here but I am unaware that I or anyone else had
advocated it's use in a feast menu. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ras