SC - Period Foods

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Feb 2 07:23:52 PST 1998

Lady Clare asks:

>I'm unlurking to ask for resources that I might use to teach a Period
>Foods class at the upcoming Eskalyan Collegium.  I have the posts from
>the potato thread and will review those but am hoping the knowlegeable
>folks on this list can point me to a book/article or two to supplement.

Potatoes have come up in several threads in this group over it’s
lifetime. Also they have been dicussed previously on the Rialto. You
might check this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium, even if
you have all of the recent potato thread. I know at least several books
have been mentioned and commented on.

root-veg-msg      (42K) 12/29/97    Medieval and period root vegetables.

My files are at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net