SC - Chickens-again

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Feb 3 07:20:32 PST 1998

<< On the other hand, the related question about chicks is still a good one.

Then Ras said:
Perhaps someone has saved the previous post regarding chicken breeds that I
posted a while back.  IIRC, I pointed out a few varieties that were grown then
and still are available today.

- --------
I believe I did save that post. When I find the time, it will find it’s
way into the Florilegium.
- --------

Over the next couple of
weeks, I will be working on a list of breeds and plant varieties that were
used in the MA's that are available in the Current MA's.

- -------
As I’ve mentioned previously, I have a list of modern fruit varieties
that existed in period or just out of it, courtesy of Cariadoc several
years ago. I would love to see what kind of list you come up with and
would like to add it to the Florilegium also.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net