SC - kitchen commandments

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Feb 5 04:39:35 PST 1998

My apologies, dear lady.  I got it from one of the lists I am on and in
truth did not see your name attached to it (I would have included it if I
had....and I snipped the headers and stuff for brevity)  I clear my mailbox
every night and so no longer have the original post but it would have come
in yesterday or the day before

Again my apologies

Dragonfyr