Lemon syrup (was SC - o

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 5 08:39:16 PST 1998

                      RE>>Lemon syrup (was SC -É                   2/5/98

Thank you very much. Would this lemonade would be perioid? Period?
Medieval? Would it be more or less period or medieval if I made it <snip>>
Syrup of Lemon
> Andalusian p. A-74
<snip>

I believe all the recipes from the Andalusion cooking source are safely and
well in period, so aside from being middle-eastern (as opposed to Euro)...
And lemondade from syrup really tastes different from modern lemonade and
"artificial-lemon-flavored-drink-mixes".
- -brid (eyeing the neighbors lemon tree, they never use them...)