SC - First try at redaction

rudin at okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Feb 10 07:53:28 PST 1998

Brangwayna  -

My favorite (non-period) shortbread recipe uses those exact butter/flour
proportions with a half cup of sugar.  Sounds like you are on target.

Mercedes

     For the next trial I believe I will use two full sticks of butter and two
egg yolks to 2 cups of flour, increase the sugar to 1/3 cup and the spices to
1/4 teaspoon each.

Any comments?  I've kept the notes above in my recipe file for this recipe.

Brangwayna