SC - Book question

jeffrey s heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 10 22:51:36 PST 1998

I found a reference for a book and I was wondering (though I hope I
didn't miss a review on this one already posted) what people thought of
it.

Take a Thousand Eggs or More: A Translation of Medieval Recipes from
Harleian MS.279, Harleian MS.4016, & Extracts of Ashmole
MS.1439, Laud MS.553, & Douce MS.55, with over 100 Recipes Adapted to
Modern Cookery Cindy Renfrow / Other Format / B&N Price: $27.00 - Regular
discounting not available on this title.(Available in 4 - 6 Weeks /
Special Order)

I also found that Barnes and Noble has Pleyn Delit, for those of us who
are still without it, for $16.95 in paperback.