SC - "Savoring the Past"

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 12 21:08:35 PST 1998

Greetings,

The book "Savoring the Past, The French Kitchen and Table from
1300 to 1789" by Barbara Ketcham Wheaton, paperback $16.00

is currently available from Daedalus Books, 1-800-395-2665. for
$6.98. Their number for the book is 71721. They do charge an
additional $4.95 per order shipping and handling.

I also ordered "Shakespeare's Flowers" and "Building in England
Down to 1540" from them for $2.98 and $29.98 respectively.

I have no connection with them. I just thought some of you
might be interested since we have discussed the first book
here on this list before.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net