SC - burning oneself

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 23:47:00 PST 1998

> And do you have a neat collection of knife scars too, Irissa? <grin>

I'm not Inessa of course, but yes, I have a neat collection of scars, complete
with stories to go with each one. I remember every one because every time I
got one I was doing something demonstrably stupid. People ask me to tell the
tales on occasion, I guess it's like watching a car wreck or hearing about a
gloriuuuuuussss battle... or maybe they're just bored....

Corwyn