SC - Scrambled Eggs

San Fernando Valley Girl sfvg at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 00:55:33 PST 1998

Gedney, Jeff wrote:

> Isn't Tansey a powerful abortifacient?

Yes it can induce labor given in sufficient quantities.

> If so, then Fair warning that this recipe should not be served to the
> pregnant who wish to remain so should be in order.

There probably isn't enough in this recipe but I wouldn't want to take the
chance.

Oh I wish to thank the wonderful person who mentioned Pensey's (sp?) mail-order
psice catalog.  I have recieved mine and plan to make a bulk Barony order at the
cooking workshop this week.  I pray you forgive me for forgetting your name.

In service to the dream,
Dorothea of the Oaks

- --
San Fernando Valley Girl