SC - Kids in the Kitchen

Lillian Johnston LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au
Sun Feb 15 14:14:50 PST 1998

Well my 11 1/2 year old did me proud this weekend. She found a recipe
for Gooseberry Tartes, redacted it, and made substitutions for fruit,
(blueberries, raspberries, and black berries), let her 6 year old sister
help, patiently, and presented the armouring workshop participants with
delightful tartes at the end of their endeavours. They were hungry, but
all agreed they were great. None were left.

No intervention from mom except to give a temperature for the oven and
an estimated time for cooking.

Nicolette
Baroness, Stormhold
Principality of Lochac