SC - Hedgehogs

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Feb 16 22:10:02 PST 1998

As for the other half of the argument I looked it up to cure my own
curiousity, and hedghogs are related to voles and moles- not groundhogs *or*
porcupines, and eat mostly bugs.
- - -brid

Interesting. I looked hedgehog up in my Webster’s Dictionary before
I sent my message and it said American Porcupine. Somebody’s referance
is mixed up. I don’t consider moles, groundhogs or porcupines to be
that similar to each other. I imagine I could tell all of them apart
blindfolded, particularly the porcupine. :-)

Stefan li Rous