SC - Cheesecakes

Morgan morgan at lewistown.net
Tue Feb 17 09:45:14 PST 1998

> > I have been asked by a friend to ask the combined intellects of this
group
> > (including any who are hiding behind rocks :-) if they know of a period

> > recipe for cheesecake.  "

	 I know of a period recipe for "cheesecake!!"  It will take me a day or so
to scroung up,  but there  >IS< such a creature.   The recipe was used as a
West Kingdom  (chorus:  where all things are perfect)  Wooden Spoon
cook-off for 12th Nite 1997.  It was not a crumb crust, but a regular pie
shell  IIRC I did a modern sweet pie crust,  not the boiled water and lard
nasty heavy one for bold and butch meat pies.

	Patience!!  I will find it and post

	Caointiarn