SC - Recipes vs. Copyri

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 19 10:39:13 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Recipes vs. Copyrights              2/19/98

I don't think I have contributed any useful documented period recipes- but if
I have, go ahead and use them, I would ask only that you at least note that
they are from this list, and that without this list, they would not be in
circulation...  I think I would seriously steer away from any recipes off of
the WWW...
;)
- -brid
<snip	Does anyone on this list have ANY objections to me starting my own
collection of recipes that have been posted to this list or the WWW?
<snip>