SC - Virtual Party-OOP and OT

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Feb 19 14:38:30 PST 1998

Please excuse the band width, folks, but I was having problems contacting
these folks.

Joe Tolbert and Jean-Yves, I'm sorry we couldn't bring you in, but we had
problems in your cases. Joe, I need the EXACT address you're posting from
in order to be able to "see" you and bring you in. When I tried to return
your notes the other night, I got no response and was unable to correct my
board accordingly. Jean-Yves, we saw you last night, but since you didn't
post us to let us know you were there, we weren't able to grab you in time.
Sorry for the errors folks, and we feel bad you didn't join us, we had a
great time.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,