SC - Copyright of Recip

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Feb 20 09:22:47 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Copyright of Recipes                2/20/98

<sniP> The new law also raises some questions about Stefan's Florilegium;
however,I think that because Stefan announces what he is doing on the mailing
lists he collects from, that an implicit permission exists.
Actually, all these lists are archived in other places, so that
provides Stefan (and me) some cover. But it would be very ugly if
someone sued, and he and I have been accused of being unethical a fewtimes
already.
- -- Gregory Blount
<snip>
Well, I think they are very useful, and since they list all the contributors
and aren't there for anything other than open access reference, I hope you
guys don't ever get in enough trouble to have to take them down...
And it is amusing to go looking for info and to see one's own posts and name
go by!
- -brid