SC - kitchen kits (long)

dkpirolo at cts.com dkpirolo at cts.com
Sun Feb 22 14:29:59 PST 1998

> From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
>  dkpirolo at cts.com wrote:
> [snip]
> > 1.  What is the most important piece of equipment, kitchen or
otherwise, to
> > have "authenticated" by the next war, May Potrero in CAID?
>
> Your Tent. Then your shoes. Oh no, actually your kids' clothes. Then your

> cauldron. Or ....

  I have one of those converted washer thingees--it
> > is at least peri-oid, now I would like to work on period.

> Do you mean a thing to put the fire in, or a thing to put over the fire?
> In either case there are examples from the 10th C. I will try to get
 Ragnar

Greetings,
I have had period shoes since my first event, but my kids do need period
shoes.  They have garb already.
I do not have a cauldron but my converted washer thingee is a tripod with a
chain for hanging pots over the fire that is in the "basin" and a grate
over the  "basin" for grilling on, so I guess it is period.

Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions,
Celestria
"insert spiffy quote here"