SC - copyright discussion

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Feb 23 08:06:33 PST 1998

Arabella de Montacute comments:
I would even pay for the priviledge.  I don't read medieval verbage very
well and would love imput for other SCA cooks who have tried recipes and
are willing to discuss some problems encountered.
     I would also love a hard copy to look at.  Scrolling through a
computer screen on line is not condusive to keeping track of a three
year old!!!!!
==============

All of the files in my Florilegium are available in three formats:

1) HTML - For reading online.
2) RTF -  To capture as a downloaded file. Readable in many word
          processors. This format keeps the original formatting.
3) text - Also for capturing as a downloaded file. Most basic
          format. Eliminates all formating including tabs, fonts and
          underscores. Viewed best in a non-proportional font.

While I refrain from sending out printed copies due to the printing
and postage expense, perhaps someone near you could do this for you. I
have and will continue to send out computer disks if asked as well as
files by email to those who don't have WWW access.

The difficulty of searching for a particular file by scrolling through
multiple computer screens online is the reason we will be including a
downloadable copy of my complete filelist on the Website in the near
future.

I can also send this filelist by email to anyone who requests it, in
either Word or text format. Any editors can also get my monthly
article on what is new in the Florilegium by email if they will send
me a request giving their name, group and newsletter name.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net