SC - Cook book collection

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Feb 24 21:22:03 PST 1998

Philippa commented:

Sounds like an excellent idea. Will you be trying to go strictly period,
accepting both period and peri-oid, or also accepting things that make it
possible for cooks to camp out and turn out a good feed for mundane tastes?

I'd be happy to give you an article on basic cooking techniques and/ or
camp cooking.

I would be interested in adding these articles to those in the
Florilegium. As mentioned before, you keep the copyright and I will
pull or update the article at your request.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net