SC - Copyright of Recipes

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 11:28:15 PST 1998

<<   Even those that fell into the public domain , the
 anthology/republication/whatever renewed the copyrights... So unless you
 actually use the original manuscript (I think the copyright on most period
 document died a while ago) yer already a criminal.>>

If I remember correctly this is where proper citation comes in (trying to
remember back to my Grad student days).  Granted, I don't do it this way for
recipes myself, but according to thesis writing manuals you should always
provide a citation with the title, auther, in our case the page the recipe
came from, the publisher, and copyright date.  If this is for a larger work
with a full biliography, the citation can be shorter, providing only the
auther, title, copyright date and the page the item came from (basically
enough info to find the source in the bibliography).

Noemi
who almost has her own computer ao may actually try to turn her thesis into a
book