SC - Raw Milk

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 18:08:51 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/25/98 10:13:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, tinyzoo at vr-
net.com writes:

<< The formaldehyde kills just about EVERYTHING beneficial in the
 milk - this is why they have to add chemical versions of vitamins A & D back
 to the milk,  >>

 I am interested in knowing where you live.  According to the milk producer
here in PA, he never heard of such a thing as putting formaldehyde in milk.
The temperature is raised in our milk plant to kill microorganisms.  Vitamin D
is added by exposing it to tubes of light as it flows past.....  Any thing
insight you can add to your previous post including specifics such as producer
and contact info for the same would be most appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Ras