SC - Re- Recipe for Finn

Nick Sasso grizly_nick at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:46:47 PST 1998

I was a bit unclear.  I appologoize.  The hedgehog appears in the
ecology of the mentioned areas.  I was wondering if the people ate those
indigenous creatures.  Romans had occasion to eat many odd things, and I
think I have a reference for their eating the cute little fellas.  Want
other references.

niccolo

(I once had one as a pet.  They are cute and easy to care for, but NOT
cuddly.  They have a very soft belly fur if you can ever touch it.)

- ----Original Message Follows----