SC - Re- Recipe for Fin

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Feb 3 09:18:31 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Re- Recipe for Finn                 2/3/98

<< ACK!  People eat hedgehogs!? 8(
 -brid
 argent goutty de sang, a winged hedgehog segreant sable

Hedgehog (e.g or at least their American counterpart the groundhog)  is quite
tasty actually. :-) BTW, if I hadn't mentioned it before, hedgehogs when
<snip>
Since they are currently trendy in the pet business, you might be able to get
a look at one by visiting your local pet shop.
Ras ( who is thinking about getting a hedgehog for a pet. :-))
=
Hedgehogs and groundhogs are related?  I wouldn't have thunk it... there are
some very nice web-sites about hedgehog as pets- definitely tempting for me as
well...i don't think I want to eat one though... anybody got a flamingo?  When
Ras and I get hedgehogs we can have Cathedral lawn parties and play croquet!
- -brid