SC - Islamic-by any other name

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 17:56:38 PST 1998

heilveil at students.uiuc.edu writes:

<< Are you putting Jews in the food again.  In order to save those of my
 religion, I shall have to protest.  :-)

 Bogdan

No. Not at all. I am currently using vampires, elves and faieries since in the
modern minds of some current SCA people these beings erroneously don't exist,
it assures me a ready supply of unexploited and readily available product. ;-)

Ras