SC - coffe and tea at events

Helen Brown browns at mail.intplsrv.net
Sun Feb 8 00:26:35 PST 1998

> From:          Mordonnade at aol.com
> Date:          Fri, 30 Jan 1998 19:31:26 EST
>  If you have a good way to recreate something, cheaply, Great!
>  Teach those who are able to learn what you know, if you wish.
>  But do not criticise those who do not have the time or resources
>  (monetary, geographic, or otherwise) to do the same.
>
>  Brandu
>  ============ >>
>  BRAVO!
>
> <scootching over to make room for Brandu under the rock.
>
>  Mordonna DuBois

Bravo from me too!.

BTW, I made the lemon syrup recipe that was on the list a week or so
ago and and made it into a cold drink diluted about four to one with
water and served over ice.  It made a hit at our Valentine's Revel
yesterday. That is fairly cheap to make (I used bottled lemon juice
to save time and money).   Good thing I had printed copies of the
message as the other group partying with us wanted the recipe also.

Helen Brown
HL Hellen Bales MacQueene
Stronghold of FalconRidge
browns at intplsrv.net