SC - Milestones

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Feb 9 18:24:34 PST 1998

Hallo Folks!

I just wanted to say thank-you. I've been a little silent, but I have been
reading my digests, and this week I twice was able to salvage three or more
recipes per digest from other stuff in the digests (OK, one was for booze,
but I brew, too!).

At any rate, this is not a sarcastic thank-you, but a real one. We seem to
be improving our ration of recipes and pertinent discusions to inert
contents like this very message. Could we (gasp) be getting serious about
our art? Should we (gasp) be getting serious about our art?

I like the fun stuff, too:  A friend related to me a medieval recipe he'd
seen for making mice. You take a large wooden box, put it in the cellar,
and put some bits of cheese in it. You go away overnight, and when you come
back, the cheese has magically changed into mice!

Thanks again

Aoife