SC - Milestones/beer bread

R.A. Kappler II kappler at edgenet.net
Mon Feb 9 19:45:34 PST 1998

>recipes per digest from other stuff in the digests (OK, one was for booze,
>but I brew, too!).

Ahhh, this list gets better n better all the time!

>At any rate, this is not a sarcastic thank-you, but a real one. We seem to
>be improving our ration of recipes and pertinent discusions to inert
>contents like this very message. Could we (gasp) be getting serious about
>our art? Should we (gasp) be getting serious about our art?

ZOUNDS! I hope not!  Are we allowed to do that?  Isn't it against the rules
or sumpfin?  Shucks, I can't even spell ceeryus let alone practice it ;-)

So....I must thank all the gentles who posted re my beer bread, was looking
forward to coming home (well sort of) to try some of the ideas, but was
greeted at the door by an eleven year old brandishing a wooden spoon, and
was unceremoniously informed that tonight the kitchen was HIS!  I meekly
went to get a beer and then watch (that's my boy!:-))))))))

While alternately cringing and preening, the thought crossed my wee mind,
we've had this wonderful thread on sourdough recently, how bout a sourdough
beer bread?  Can't prove it but sure sounds like it would be accidentally
period.

Barney the wonderdog's gonna just love this mice recipe, Puck