SC - Raisin tonic for arthritis-OOP/OT

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Feb 9 18:30:26 PST 1998

Hummmmm..... Seems to me that those well-pickled raisins would result in
some well pickled arthritics, who wouldn't CARE if their arthritis hurts.
Lots like a few other fruit and alcohol recipes I've tried, so I 'spect
I'll add it to my repertoire. Thanks, Ras.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

: In a message dated 2/9/98 10:13:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,