SC - kid cooks redux

R.A. Kappler II kappler at edgenet.net
Wed Feb 11 15:22:35 PST 1998

- ------=_NextPart_000_0118_01BD371A.066E2100

Now HERE'S an interesting development!  In the midst of dinner preps =
miscreant one and miscreant two remembered there was something 'really =
important' on the idiot box (jeez, I wish I could tell you it was on PBS =
or discovery or somesuch, but alas, my children are simpsons fanatics; =
KILL YOUR TV!) and asked me to finish supper for them.  I said no prob =
and happily went to perform my hunter/killer/father duties.  At one =
point (during a commercial break I'd imagine) the youngest (11)comes =
down and apologizes for not cooking, "Are you sure its alright Dad?  I =
guess I could miss it since I said I'd cook.  You really don't mind?"  I =
told him its okay, go rot your brain, I don't mind, but here's the scary =
part, he was reluctant to miss a chance to cook and had genuine remorse =
(or maybe that was sand?) in his eyes.

fatherhood is AWESOME! Puck

- ------=_NextPart_000_0118_01BD371A.066E2100

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Now HERE'S an interesting =
development!  In=20
the midst of dinner preps miscreant one and miscreant two remembered =
there was=20
something 'really important' on the idiot box (jeez, I wish I could tell =
you it=20
was on PBS or discovery or somesuch, but alas, my children are simpsons=20
fanatics; KILL YOUR TV!) and asked me to finish supper for them.  I =
said no=20
prob and happily went to perform my hunter/killer/father duties.  =
At one=20
point (during a commercial break I'd imagine) the youngest (11)comes =
down and=20
apologizes for not cooking, "Are you sure its alright Dad?  I =
guess I=20
could miss it since I said I'd cook.  You really don't =
mind?"  I=20
told him its okay, go rot your brain, I don't mind, but here's the scary =
part,=20
he was reluctant to miss a chance to cook and had genuine remorse (or =
maybe that=20
was sand?) in his eyes.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>fatherhood is AWESOME! =
Puck</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0118_01BD371A.066E2100--